- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
- I will not have to learn SystemVerilog
- Tutorial 02: Eclipse-based FPGA development environment for Elphel cameras
Hi to all! In this page we will discuss the possibility of the use of the elphel 333 and the next model camera as a CINEMA CAMERA, to make , at a low cost what was impossible some time (year/month)ago. We are talking about a revolution? maybe, or maybe we are only dreamers! but it's cool to be a dreamer with a revolution in mind! :-) That idea started in the first part of 2006 and, in the mind of the reader of the pages of the dvinfo forum, and in March 26th 2006 01:46 AM, FS (I don't use the real name for privacy... FS if you want you can edit the page) started a new thread called High Definition with Elphel model 333 camera. About a year later this thread can cout more than 400 reply so for new reader it will be a big problem.
This page was born to try to solve that problem. Andrey say to us: "We need to organize data more like FAQ - thread is so big." so here we are
Please excuse not-so-good English, it's not my own language, so feel free to fix the errors if you see them.
--Matteo.pozzi 4 February 2007
Current Project Status
info about elphel 333
heare are some important link to understand what we have just now: