- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
- I will not have to learn SystemVerilog
- Tutorial 02: Eclipse-based FPGA development environment for Elphel cameras
10338 is designed to interface Aptina (before Micron) MT9P031/MT9P001 5MPix (2592x1944) sensor to Elphel Model 353/363 Cameras. It is the first Elphel sensor board designed specifically to be compatible with 2.5V LVTTL interface in the 353 cameras. Earlier sensor boards need a redesign to limit output voltage swing to 2.5V required by the 10353 board.
- 30-pin flex cable connector (J1) for data and power.
Dimensions 10338 rev.D:
- 27mm x 15mm
- idle: 3.3V 0.07A