- Using a flash with a CMOS image sensor: ERS and GRR modes
- Elphel presenting at ORCONF 2016, An open source digital design conference
- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
Please use this Order Form for purchases.
Elphel is accepting checks and wire transfer payments as standard payment methods.
Credit card payment method is offered as a bona fide convenience to Elphel customers as another payment option that is separate and in addition to standard payment methods.
$75.00 convenience fee is applied to all credit card transactions.
Kits are collections of main camera parts and common accessories as requested by most customers.
Other camera kits are available upon request and will be quoted individually.
Please send your inquiries to email@example.com or call 801.783.5555x107
Elphel Camera Software Development Kit (SDK)
The SDK is freely available, see installation instructions.
We have also a large panel of offers for OEM integrators. We can provide you with:
- Our standard hardware components
- Custom developed hardware components
- Custom software development
- Custom FPGA design