- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
- I will not have to learn SystemVerilog
- Tutorial 02: Eclipse-based FPGA development environment for Elphel cameras
The buttons at the bottom of the page open index pages of a few Elphel cameras connected to the Internet.
Currently these cameras are located on the roof of the Elphel head quarter in Salt Lake City, Utah
The cameras webservices are in general designed for fast local network connections so there could be some glitches when you try it over the Internet.
Primarily supported with Mozilla Firefox, video stream is disabled to save bandwidth.
Opera browser may also work, Internet Explorer -- definitely does not work well.