- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
- I will not have to learn SystemVerilog
- Tutorial 02: Eclipse-based FPGA development environment for Elphel cameras
Smaller quantity orders are assembled directly at our Salt Lake City Elphel Inc. office.
For bulk orders we rely on our manufacturing partner Newonics Inc. - an ISO 9001 certified facility also located in Salt Lake City.
Every camera - no matter where it was assembled - is verified and performs a set of tests to ensure flawless operation (FPGA tests, memory read/write tests, testing all peripherals image sensor test pattern verification, etc.) at the Elphel office. After it successfully completed a 24h "stress test" it is packaged and ready for shipping.