- Using a flash with a CMOS image sensor: ERS and GRR modes
- Elphel presenting at ORCONF 2016, An open source digital design conference
- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
Filming with 353
353 24fps full sensor width - Paris Roubaix route
Some more 353 images from the Andy & Frank Schleck training film http://www.ergovideo.com/Schlecks/
Filming 353 normal 16:9 x 25fps 6mm lens
== January 2010 - Rabobank training in Spain ==
Had a good run of film in Spain, just forgot to recharge the batteries for the 2nd day of filming which turned out to be a blessing as the 3rd day was much better weather! (between the two days I managed 6.5hrs on the one charge!) Images are from the old editor & maybe replaced if they look better with the new filters etc.
Summer 2010 - Alps
Everything is starting to come together! http://www.ergovideo.com/Glandon2010/
Top tip...always film behind the camera!