- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
- I will not have to learn SystemVerilog
- Tutorial 02: Eclipse-based FPGA development environment for Elphel cameras
This page is currently being restructured: Work in progress.
Elphel353 Quick Start Guide
Read this if you just received your camera and want to get it up and running for the first time.
There are 2 operation modes free running and triggered. This explains the modes and how to work with them.
Use the camera internal pulse generator to set custom FPS, use an external connector to trigger image acquisition or sync multiple cameras together.
C/CS Adapter Ring Usage
Every kit contains this adapter ring to connect connect both C-mount as well as CS-mount lenses to the camera.