- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
- I will not have to learn SystemVerilog
- Tutorial 02: Eclipse-based FPGA development environment for Elphel cameras
No higher resolution available.
Prototype363_detail.jpeg (448 × 428 pixels, file size: 34 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Small detail of one of the first images made with Elphel Model 363 prototype camera
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:58, 21 April 2007||448×428 (34 KB)||Andrey.filippov||(Small detail of one of the first images made with Elphel Model 363 prototype camera)|