- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
- I will not have to learn SystemVerilog
- Tutorial 02: Eclipse-based FPGA development environment for Elphel cameras
File:Camera with motolens.jpg
Size of this preview: 420 × 599 pixels
Full resolution (945 × 1,347 pixels, file size: 233 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Developer version of camera with motorized lens.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:50, 16 February 2006||945×1,347 (233 KB)||Dimon||(Developer version of camera with motorized lens.)|