- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
- I will not have to learn SystemVerilog
- Tutorial 02: Eclipse-based FPGA development environment for Elphel cameras
No higher resolution available.
0353-88-51.jpeg (351 × 485 pixels, file size: 16 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|This work is open hardware; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the CERN Open Hardware Licence either version 1.1 of the license, or (at your option) any later version. This work is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:10, 11 June 2012||351×485 (16 KB)||Andrey.filippov|