- Using a flash with a CMOS image sensor: ERS and GRR modes
- Elphel presenting at ORCONF 2016, An open source digital design conference
- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
The official Apertus Website is now located at:
with the alternative URL www.apert.us
This wiki is not exclusively for Apertus but kindly hosted by the Elphel Wiki.
Please give every Apertus related new page an "Apertus." Prefix.
So if you want to create a new Apertus related page called "Codecs" call it "Apertus.Codecs" and then add it to the Apertus Wiki Subsites list below.