- NC393 development progress and the future plans
- Reaching 220 MB/s sustained write speed with SATA-2 controller
- A web interface for a simpler and more flexible Linux kernel dynamic debug controlling
- I will not have to learn SystemVerilog
- Tutorial 02: Eclipse-based FPGA development environment for Elphel cameras
Russia page 10349.Ru
- serial port
- 4 ports USB hub with 3 internal, 1 external USB ports
- IDE port for the 1.8" hard drive with ZIF Flat cable
- 2 socket for external usermade board
- some points for soldering wires directly to board (from external board to 10349 for example), easy hardware developing.
It has DC-DC converter 3.3V->5V 1.5A. Each USB port has current limit to 300mA. Each port is overcurrent protected via USB power distributed systems. Use both IDE hard drive with USB devices can be overload Power over Ethernet equipment. Use external additional power injector.
Kit for Developers
- for serial cable - connector A3B-6D-2C (Digi-Key) - 1 + half of AE9873-ND (Digi-Key) - 1
- for internal USB sockets - AE10179-ND (Digi-Key) - 1
- for additional boards connectors 3M5311-ND (thru-hole 2mm, Digi-Key) - 2
- or for additional boards connectors 3M5309CT-ND (SMD, Digi-Key) - 2
- blank PCB board V1255-ND (Digi-Key) - 1
In new revision of this board we want use much more IDE interfaces.
* IDE port for a 2.5" hard drive * IDE port for CompactFlash card * IDE port a 1.8" hard drive with ZIF Flat cable * SATA port
For make SATA port we can use IDE<->SATA bridge or soft IP core in a FPGA.
* JMicron JM20330 * Marvell 88i8030, 88SA8040 (need sign NDA, sucks) * Silicon Image SiI3611 (Available only through your local sales contact.) * Atmel AT78C5010 (Available only through your local sales contact.)
Now I can`t found any datasheets for this. It`t a big secret of a company :(